WIFE

scott2001

Its never fast enough
No mines not for sale, but have anybody else ever posted there wife up for sale?

i have done that just not to my wife when i was in college my buddy would all ways blow dry his hair. Me i was lucky to get it combed before i left, i told him he could blow me. Anyway he had to take another shower while his girl friend drank with us, she got drunk way to fast

Bull..You don't even have the stones to put baby powder in her hair dryer...:hehe:

:hehe: ...or put a rubber band around the hand sprayer in the kitchen sink and aim it at her boobies and step away. LOL

You should never sell your wife....there ain't much two black eyes won't fix. :poke: GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE ME A PIE!!! :rockwoot:LOL

:badidea:

:hehe: ...or put a rubber band around the hand sprayer in the kitchen sink and aim it at her boobies and step away. LOL

You should never sell your wife....there ain't much two black eyes won't fix. :poke: GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE ME A PIE!!! :rockwoot:LOL

:badidea:

:hehe:Make me a sandwich woman!:hehe:

Jory that reminds me of a good joke that I like. Always pisses the women folk off.

Question: Why don't women need to wear watches?
Answer: Cause there's a clock on the stove!

I have the add typed up, if she pisses me off again, she's gone! LOL

:hehe::hehe:

I can't sell mine, I've got more invested than I'd get out of the old girl. Kinda like a hotrod.:hehe:

I can't sell mine, I've got more invested than I'd get out of the old girl.

After 20 years you can tag her as a classic and the value goes up each year. :hehe:

Why are wedding dresses always white...so the dishwasher matches the fridge. LOL

Definition of a wife: An attachment you screw on the bed to get the house work done. :hehe: And no, I'm no longer married so I can say chit like that. I paid dearly for the privelege. :owned:

That was wrong. I apologize for my remarks. There's lotsa great women out there. No need to offend them.

Is it true that when the wife hits 36 you have the option to trade them in on 2 18 year olds?

yes, but i dont believe anybody on here has the money to afford that.

on another note spend a 1/4 of the money you would lose and just have her upgraded. Bigger boobs, lap band, butt implants i hear are nice now, lightbow suckin., some hair dye, and a gym member ship but if she starts to look that good she might wind up with a youger feller, or you would have to get into shape. I'll let yall ponder on that see which one you think will cost the least.

You can buy yourself a average woman and fix her up like a brand new car.....who said that?

Jim

on another note spend a 1/4 of the money you would lose and just have her upgraded. Bigger boobs, lap band, butt implants i hear are nice now, lightbow suckin., some hair dye, and a gym member ship but if she starts to look that good she might wind up with a youger feller, or you would have to get into shape. I'll let yall ponder on that see which one you think will cost the least.

Hey Scott...
Since I have those T-Shirts in my closet of "life lessons T-Shirts" I can offer you that answer easily...

Place the money for all the body enhancements she wants in your hide-a-way stash for later and just pretend like your going to the gym.Then find a good divorce attorney,pay your cashola and move on.You'll end up better than some of the rest of us who are out the surgery money and the attorneys fees and the only thing we have left is the gym membership we do not want to use at all anyway....LOL.....Andy

Back