Will 315's Fit?

I would imagine you'll need a leveling kit in the front to keep from rubbing...guess it depends on which wheels you use...

With stock wheels no and without a leveling kit at the minimum no. I have a 3" lift and they rubbed the lower control with the factory wheels, but not with my aftermarket wheels. The wheels have to stick out about an inch farther than stock to clear.

Well I am planning on eagle alloy 16x8's...They might work? I guess the only way to find out is to try huh...

They should work fairly well if they stick out more than the stock wheels...

ummm. He said 1 ton.. that's a whole nother ballpark. Wheels aint gunna cut it. Spacing on the rear aint gunna happen. It takes a bit more to cram some tires under that wide butt then a SRW.

My mistake...it is a SRW truck...3/4 ton. Sorry for the confusion. Put the tire on, rub a little bit, but not bad. I found a leveling kit froma buddy. What goes into putting one of the on?

Buy some cheap spring compressor's... they make the job a heck of alot easier.

Stock wheels, 2" leveling kit and 315/75/16s didn't rub anywhere on my truck.

Maybe the steel wheels are different than the alloys?

I used a bottle jack instead of a spring compressor. Went from the tab on the frame to the upper control arm mount. Only problem was it bent the top piece of the upper control arm mount. No real big deal. It just gives ya more travel :hehe:. But, some people don't want that little bulge cause it aint stock. and I really didn't give a crap cause it doesn't hurt anything.