Will I feel the differance

SOOT FOOT !!!

I just ordered a Raptor 150 and pick up tube. The reason for the up grade is smarty on # 7 I get the WOT pop from the exhaust I call it my lean pop. So I think its time for a fuel system. Any one else been through this and noticed a performance gain? My truck is a 03 4 inch stright pipe,smarty,cfm+ and a afe stage 2 cold air intake.

I find it curious that you're dropping enough RP with just those mods to get the popping. Something tells me something else is going on.
The Raptor is a good base to build on though.

Like unbroken said, the raptor is a solid foundation -- you'll need it eventually either way.

I know of 3 03's around here with just a diablosport pred/puck stack or a smarty that all pop under WOT. Even with an aftermarket lift pump.

yup,mine pops too...no idea why but it did it before and after the 150 raptor I put on

I would look at a bag of parts from II stage 1 do it yourself upgrade on your cp3. plus a lift pump will help when you up grade it to,

ok well i get the pop out of my truck and i have an 07 5.9 bully dog mp8 165 air dog 2 150 sticks and diy pump mod 5in turbo back and wat not

so any clues y i get the pop and i also run way hot too but when it pops i am seeing 22k rp

ok well i get the pop out of my truck and i have an 07 5.9 bully dog mp8 165 air dog 2 150 sticks and diy pump mod 5in turbo back and wat not

so any clues y i get the pop and i also run way hot too but when it pops i am seeing 22k rp

you need a little more cp3 for those 150 sticks than just a diy modded pump.

ok so thinkin its a fuel issue i just wasnt sure because i still see 22k

I just ordered a Raptor 150 and pick up tube. The reason for the up grade is smarty on # 7 I get the WOT pop from the exhaust I call it my lean pop. So I think its time for a fuel system. Any one else been through this and noticed a performance gain? My truck is a 03 4 inch stright pipe,smarty,cfm+ and a afe stage 2 cold air intake.

guys i only get 1 pop when i first mat it then it clears up and don't skip a beat.

thats what i told him leonard. we run all the same parts short of his slightly bigger sticks. our only difference is we run 2 different tunes if crazy larry. ive tried some that popped like a mofo and drained the rail.

as for the pump like rich said, im nto sos ure ud be draining enough fuel with the stock injectors. without bigger injectors and a rail gauge you may or may not pick up on it. but again you will need it!

I am running a similar setup to you. Just moved my smarty from 7 w/ timing to #6 no timing. This seems to be a better choice for you and me, as we dont have injectors. Just gotta remember not to keep your foot in it to long without supporting mods

With a bag of parts and dual feedline mine done just fine supporting my 45lph injectors from industrail injection, and it dynoed 617hp at TS 09.