Will I need saftey equipment to race?

Driller05

Am I going to need safety equipment to race this season? I did a lot to the truck over the winter and have no idea where im going to be on my track times. I know you need helmets, driveline loops, roll cages ect.... when you get over a certain time. I don't want to go out to the track and get in trouble or not be able to race cause the truck wont pass certification. Just trying to figure out what ill be running so I know what safety stuff Ill need. ( I hope I don't need a cage cause I really don't want one) Thanks

05 5.9l ram2500 cclb / UDC tuning, 60% over injectors, twins 63/68/14 over 475, twin cp3, water/meth, monster mike tranny and converter, airdog, lots of supporting mods.

Thanks I will pick one up. If im missing something what will they do? If I run a faster time do they come inspect after the race to see what you have? How does that work. I guess at that point if you didn't have what they require to run that fast, you would be disqualified and told to leave? If you don't know how fast the truck runs how do you know what you have to have?

Most tracks you'll get a warning that if you do it again with out the proper equipment you will be thrown out.

sweet that's what I needed to know! Thanks for the info guys. Im gonna get a helmet and start there. Ill see what kind of times im putting down and go from there. Oh yeah do I have to weigh the truck?