Will there be a Thompson make-up date?

Like the title says..I'd still like to make a full day of it...

Hi guys i due apologize about not getting back to you on this sooner. I have been on the road putting on events the last couple of weeks

We are trying to find a weekend that fits both Thompson Raceway and the NHRDA schedules to put on another event this year. If we can not find a date that both us and thompson can make , then we are going to make the Divisional Championship Race at MIR in october a double points weekend to make up for rainout at Thompson.

Again i due apologize for the delay in getting back to you and we should have you an answer soon.

Thanks

Hi guys i due apologize about not getting back to you on this sooner. I have been on the road putting on events the last couple of weeks

We are trying to find a weekend that fits both Thompson Raceway and the NHRDA schedules to put on another event this year. If we can not find a date that both us and thompson can make , then we are going to make the Divisional Championship Race at MIR in october a double points weekend to make up for rainout at Thompson.

Again i due apologize for the delay in getting back to you and we should have you an answer soon.

Thanks

Folks the Div.5 Team agrees, we also want a make up rain date- Ohio answered the call the first time and the monsoon rains came and shut us down during qualifying! We are doing everything in our power to find a date that fits in the schedule. We had an option to run it the same weekend as Scheids show and it was unanimously turned down, we don't want to take anything away from the much respected Scheid Event. We will update you when we can get a date that is not conflicting with anyone.

:thankyou2:

Let us know...I'll try and make the next one. Last one would have been rough for me:(

Chris

As in Honeywell that owns Garrett:D:D Get any turbo discounts:hehe::hehe:

Congrats George...is it a good change, or just a job?
Chris

Folks the Div.5 Team agrees, we also want a make up rain date- Ohio answered the call the first time and the monsoon rains came and shut us down during qualifying! We are doing everything in our power to find a date that fits in the schedule. We had an option to run it the same weekend as Scheids show and it was unanimously turned down, we don't want to take anything away from the much respected Scheid Event. We will update you when we can get a date that is not conflicting with anyone.

:thankyou2:

it all in the werks

Randy, and or Jeff,

Have we got a make up race day yet or no?

Sorry about not getting back to you guys sooner i was up in Edmonton at August Blackout.

Looking at the Schedule we did not find a weekend that both the NHRDA and Thompson Raceway could both agree on for the make up race .

We are going to make the Northeast Divisional Championship in Maryland on October 11th and 12th a double points weekend to make up for the rainout at Thompson Raceway.

I due apologize to everyone that came out and supported the Ohio event but mother nature sometimes gets the better of us.

Division 5 is growing strong and We promise to come back to Ohio next year and hopefully we will have 2 events at two different tracks in 2009.

:clap:Again thanks for your support without great members there would not be an NHRDA.