Will this International HPOP work with my motor?

texascadillac42

Truck and motor are both 2004 builds. The International part number I have is 2591022C91. This was taken from the parts cross reference at the top of the forum. I know there have been several revisions to the pump, and I want to be sure that this pump will work in my application. The International dealer is selling it to me at $350, so it is alot cheaper than Ford, but I want to be sure it works. Thanks for the help.

04 trucks use a pump that is similar to the 03. The difference is that 04 was updated to flow more to compensate for the larger rails over the injectors. Ask the international dealer for the latest in their system. There may be a supercede number on their side that is newer than ours. But it would be the same unit.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate all your responses to my posts to get this truck back on the road. International should have the HPOP here today, and said they would sell it to me for $350. I hope its the right one!

04 trucks use a pump that is similar to the 03. The difference is that 04 was updated to flow more to compensate for the larger rails over the injectors. Ask the international dealer for the latest in their system. There may be a supercede number on their side that is newer than ours. But it would be the same unit.

Learned something new today. Thanks PSDP! (Sorry bout the mis-info on the othersite, Tex.)

So if I were to replace the HPOP in my 03, it would be an "upgrade" to install a unit for an 04?

The 2591022C91 part number was the right one for the truck. Pump will be going in tonight. Thanks again.

Learned something new today. Thanks PSDP! (Sorry bout the mis-info on the othersite, Tex.)

So if I were to replace the HPOP in my 03, it would be an "upgrade" to install a unit for an 04?

Upgrade is a relative term. Dollars ammount spent vs benefit is unknown.

Back