William from Tn about to sale a twin turbo truck

Wsimmons37334`

Hey all!
Im from southern Tn. Ive been on comp diesel b4 but never commented on anything. I signed up to sale my truck but have been informed that you have to make 20 comments b4 you can sale a truck.. Anyways i have a 2006 dodge 3500 SRW 4 door short wheel base with lots of upgrades.

Contact me at (931)-993-1069. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
how long have you been trying to sale it? has it been hard to sail? You should trying selling it

epabejeh.jpg

That is all. LOL

Hey all!
Im from southern Tn. Ive been on comp diesel b4 but never commented on anything. I signed up to sale my truck but have been informed that you have to make 20 comments b4 you can sale a truck.. Anyways i have a 2006 dodge 3500 SRW 4 door short wheel base with lots of upgrades.

The truck has 92,000 Miles
6 speed (G56)
4wd
Leather
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
DVD player in place of radio (Stock radio will be included)
Southbend Double Disc 3250
Air Dog 150 fuel pump
Columbus 70% over cp3
625 ARP headstuds
ARP mainstuds
Greg Houge Cam
90hp columbus injectors
12V rods
Smarty TNT
Stock Hx turbo with a HX65 with billet wheels(big turbo came off a 3.0 pull truck)
33 inch bfg all terrain ta's 95% tread
17x9 Eagle Alloy 079 wheels

Im sure im forgetting something..

Im asking $35,000 the way it sets.

Contact me at (931)-993-1069. Thanks!!

No...that is all.

Seriously dude.....All you have to do is make 20 posts and throw up a sale ad. This is not the place to do that. This thread will be axed soon. If I had mod ability I'd do it myself (AHEM).....

No...that is all.

It makes a bajillion hp.

Winning... Your gonna sail your way out of here when rich sees this!

Just saw this. You're a ratard. Plus it's to cold to do any sailing right now. Make some informative posts and then post your junk up for sale. Enjoy the new avatar and the fact that I'm leaving your phone number in the original post.