Wilson Co. TN Fair Pull

is there one?? and is it tonight the 13th? rules?

Nice to see you over here, I thought you were just on CF?

A buddy of mine called asking the other day, said. MTPA's website said no Diesels? :what:

Wont't matter for me I just unloaded mine last night from last Saturday no where near having the HG replaced yet! :bang:

ya. lol. ive been over here snoopin around i dont post much.
i called the board this morning and the owner of the sled but your right no diesel trucks! sucks because we need to hook to something and see if it is all working right now. we blew an intake gasket last weekend and dumped it all out at the start. fuel only..lol it was embarrasing but oh well.

Yeah sorry I didn't introduce myself last Saturday, wasn't sure which one was you and couldn't remember your screen name. :bang

Thanks for the use of the tire gauge Saturday night. There's a kottpa pull Saturday night in Edmonton KY (15 mi east of glasgow) if your really needing a hook, non members first time hook fee $50

Yeah sorry I didn't introduce myself last Saturday, wasn't sure which one was you and couldn't remember your screen name. :bang

Thanks for the use of the tire gauge Saturday night. There's a kottpa pull Saturday night in Edmonton KY (15 mi east of glasgow) if your really needing a hook, non members first time hook fee $50

sorry I didnt introduce myself either I was the one that gottcha the tire gauge looks like we both had some bad luck hey if ya all ever need any help with anything just give one of us a shout on here or give me or him a call at 815-674-7826 or 615-374-4786

sorry I didnt introduce myself either I was the one that gottcha the tire gauge looks like we both had some bad luck hey if ya all ever need any help with anything just give one of us a shout on here or give me or him a call at 815-674-7826 or 615-374-4786

:thankyou2: Yeah I think mine was trying to tell me something before I ever pulled out on the track and I just wasn't listening.:bang It NEVER runs over 200* idling it was running around 220* or so and would not cool back off while I was waiting in line up. Oh well, I just pulled it off the trailer last night LOL think we'll get the head pulled off tomorrow or Sunday...no other hooks till after SDX so no real rush.

Oh btw, that Edmonton pull I mentioned got canceled just got a txt a little while ago.