Window Motor & regulators driver and passenger

bmwmotorsports

I am looking to sell my passenger and drivers side window motor and regulator. Passenger side is in excellent condition and is ready to go. Looking for $75 shipped obo. Drivers side is in great condition just came off the spool and needs wound back up. $50 shipped obo.

ooook???.. will the passenger regulater fit a 2000 suburban rear door too?

ooook???.. will the passenger regulater fit a 2000 suburban rear door too?

I dont think so.

Anyone thinking about dealing with this guy should beware. I sent him $1421 through paypal for some wheels/tires. I never heard anything back from him for a while so once the money cleared his bank account I got ahold of him. He gave me some BS story about how he wrecked his truck and the wheels got messed up.

I asked for pictures and he said he couldn't get any since the truck was in the shop.

he later informed me that he didn't wreck his truck but the wheels had been damaged in a wreck.

lots of conflicting information from this guy.

Luckily I got my money back but there's no way I'd ever take his word for anything after this ordeal.

Just trying to save a fellow enthusiast from getting screwed by this guy like I did

Sulfurburner sent me the money for the wheels I was selling through PayPal using the E-Check option. Anyone farmiliar with E-Check in PayPal understands that it takes 5-6 business days to atleast clear even into PayPal. After the money is into PayPal it takes another 3-4 business days to clear into your bank account. The truck I have was never in an accident the wheel was damaged, as stated to Sulferburner. I was as kind as can be and appoligetic. I also immediately refunded the money that was sent to my paypal yet Sulfurburner was still determined to get back at me.

The money sent was also never cleared into my bank account because if it was I would have had to send him money rather than refunding the funds. I have been a stand up honest guy about everything I have ever sold on the forums. I have been a member of bimmerforums for over 5 years and have 100% on everything I have sold.

My truck has H2 wheels on it now and nothing was damaged but the wheel. Having said that, if someone could remove Sulfurburner's comments from my thread it would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy spending time on the forums and interacting with the forum community and I dont like being looked at as someone who would get over on a potential buyer.