wire questions!!!!!

duramaxcummins

Chevy Cummins
does anyone have a wire schematic for all the wires comming out of the pcm on a 96 dodge cummins? along with what the sensor is in the rear end? i know its not the speed sensor maybe abs???

THe sensor in the rear is for abs, there is a red/violet and something/violet (can't remember) wires, but they don't go to the PCM, they go to the CAB module.
What problems are you having?
Thank,s
Mike

alright thats what i figured. okay, first of let me tell you what i did. i have the engine and trans out of a 96 cummins in a 01 chevy duramax truck. i took all the wiring from the 96 and adapted it to my 01 cab wire system. i completly took out the fuse box dodge had under the hood of their truck. so i have wiring comming from the pcm that i need to know what its for. even if i dont need it, i'd still like to know what they do. i hooked up my mph gauge and it bobs up and down when u run it down the road. it almost acts like a tach would. its a white with orange tracer wire if i remember right. i'd just like a whole wire diagram of every wire from that pcm or every wire that goes into the cab on a 96 cummins 4x4. everything in that fuse box under the hood of the cummins my 01 truck already had. so i adapted it to that. if you can help, thanks in advance!

If you have the time you should go down to a mechanic shop and see if they have a program called ON DEMAND. and tell them what you want. PCM Wiring Diagram for what ever truck. They can print if off for $1 page but its well worth it.

Thats i did. If would like for me to get you a copy just let me know and i could fax it to you or something.