witch box to use

hadley

silver01
Just wondering witch box works the best with the vp44 cummins the redline or the edge hot comp box

Edge hot comp unless u need more than 3200 rpm and then I'd stack the redline unlimited with the comp hot. I've tried just about every vp tuner out there and every stack possible and I still think the edge comp hot alone does the very best!

Edge hot comp unless u need more than 3200 rpm and then I'd stack the redline unlimited with the comp hot. I've tried just about every vp tuner out there and every stack possible and I still think the edge comp hot alone does the very best!

X2

Redline is really not worth the headache. Do not let yourself be talked in to one. Eventually you'll end up hating it and when the day comes when you either put it back to stock or go full build with a p-pump you'll be so pissed you wasted your time with a redline.

Plus talking to Chip on the phone is about as much fun as a fart in a space suit.

Domt listen to this baffoon!!!! :lolly:

A tst pm3 with comp settings is what you need! And lucky for you im selling one.

not the most experience sled puller but my truck loved the tst comp. the edge juice w/attitude...not so much.

I think ill go with the comp box and maybe stack the smarty I've been told thats a Good combination

I think ill go with the comp box and maybe stack the smarty I've been told thats a Good combination

Itll lose power over the comp alone. I like my tst comp, the edge comp was much smoother though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The Smarty really isn't useful on a VP truck for anything other than adjusting the speedometer for bigger tires.

If udc ever comes to light for the vp I think it could be king but good luck waiting!!