witch one

SOOT FOOT !!!

hi guys, just picked up an 03. looking to make some power. so many programers out there. ive been told the bully dog triple dog was bad ass? but with so many to choose from smarty,edge,bully dog,ppe. not sure witch one to go with. just wana have fun on the street or track and tow a race car trailer when needed. gauges and 4 inch on the way. also a prefrence would be to change power on the fly. ha ha tranny safe if possable.

i would go with the smarty. I have and edge juice with attitude for sale if u r interested in that. it has the safe gaurds and can be shifted on the fly. it would eliminate u haveing to buy gauges.

The bully dog sucks on a 03, I have ran pretty much all of them on my truck (which is an 03) The smarty is definately the best, and with the new POD it seriously rocks. If you PM Bob Wagner on here he can set you up. One thing to keep in mind though you should have guages. Even if you dont plan on going crazy, a pyro is a must, especially if you tow..

Kevin

The Smarty POD is pretty sweet on the 03 trucks. If you wanna get one to try let me know. If you don't like it you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

I would do a Smarty, and then once the tranny is beefed up, stack a TST with it. LOVED that stack on my early 04!!!

I would say smarty as well but I have a buddy that runs the Diablosport Predator stacked with the Power Puck on his 03 and his truck runs awesome.

smarty pod all the way, pm bob wagner or call L&L Diesel 270-664-2600 luke will treat you right.

PPE Hot 300hp lite timing, gauges. Especially rail psi and egt s

I can actually give you concrete proof on what works. I have ran the ppe hot, I have ran the diablo, edge hot, bullydog.... they all run good, just after really running them on the dyno can you really know the truth. all things equal, running a dr p. bullydog with a custom tune 913 hp, ppe hot w low timing 991, diablosport with puff tune 1013. I unfortunately never got to dyno the smarty on the same day, but it gave me over 3 tenths quicker 1/4 mile time, so, I am definately sold on the smarty......

Like I said, they all work, and unless you have the concrete proof or have tried them, you wont know that one is better honestly

x2 I have an 03 and with out the TST on 4and4 its a dog. Iv run it with smarty and am currently running it with a bully dog custom tune.

I havn't been on the dyno to tune. but by my rp gauge, and sop, I only run 2-0, 3-0, or 3-1. Still can't decide which one is the strongest.

we've ran a few of them...bullydog..smarty...and ppe and to date, the ppe has still produced the quickest times in our 04 cummins.