woohoo, another power forum

notomas

black and white smoke
I just found this site and I like what Ive read so far, Im also a member of Dodge Cummins Diesel forum and Diesel truck Resource forums. I use my truck for work and fun. I work in the Oil fields in Colorado. It seems like everyone out there is building a diesel. I like to build power from actual mechanical work, not installing a chip or running a new program. And I like to build things that are unusual. hehe Dreaming of a 1000rwhp diesel 4x4 ground pounder. Once I stuffed a 383 into a 85 s-10 4x4 blazer. Its a total sleeper, till you floor it and take off sideways. Now my daughter wants it. So we gave in, we are going to tear it down again and rebuild it for her. I have a 454 in my garage that is looking for a place to rest, Im thinking in like a 40's era chevy with all the latest and greatest. If you cant tell Im a gear head, and tend to ramble. Anyways im always interested in meeting other rambling gearheads. Rob.

Welcome...but this isn't just another power forum...this is THE power forum.

UNBROKEN said:
Welcome...but this isn't just another power forum...this is THE power forum.
yeup! Like Opie told me before I even knew about this place.. it's where the "Big dogs" hang out..

Back