Would Cummins Express Please.............

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Post up some dang pics of that sweet looking rig...........:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

I'd like to hear more of that Lil Red truck, how did that conversion go?:poke: :poke:

LOL It's a nice truck, I wanna hear about it!!!!:woohoo:

:thankyou2: :lolly:

RacinDuallie here is the web sight not much new on it in the way of pics (sence I lost motavation on it for 2 years) I should be getting some more pics from the atlanta race and puting them on it soon

as far as the converson its a simple swap with the right mounts and a little adjustment to the trans tunnel

www.geocities.com/blown72rr/

Not to mention he was pulling it with a repowered CC Power Wagon :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cummins Express said:
RacinDuallie here is the web sight not much new on it in the way of pics (sence I lost motavation on it for 2 years) I should be getting some more pics from the atlanta race and puting them on it soon

as far as the converson its a simple swap with the right mounts and a little adjustment to the trans tunnel

www.geocities.com/blown72rr/
You may have lost motivation, but during that time, I'm sure you inspired a few to do a Cummins swap!:rockwoot: :ylsuper:

Cummins Express said:
thanks guys it good to here the truck is not just old news
OLD NEWS!!!!!!!:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

Are you friggin kidding me?:rules:

:lolly:

hey cummins express, did you do any thing to the front suspension to hold that that motor up. Heavier springs or something else??

I remember reading about this truck and its cool Tow rig on TDR and decided to build a first gen for racing and a Crew Cab for my wife . Well.... The Crew Cab got replaced by a Suburban but I have my Ppumped first gen.:rockwoot:
The original plan was to find one with a rough body and reskin it as a 79 short bed (like I had in High School) but the one I found is in such good condition I am having a hard time with the Changing the body.:bang Time will tell.:hehe:
This truck has probably sparked more projects than anyone will ever know.:thankyou2: Rich