Would you turn and run?

Stroke00

Looked at an 08 mega cab today and it has 113K on it. It has a dpf detete already also. What would you guys be willing to pay for something like that? I really like the truck just a little scared of the milage. I wouldn't be putting a whole lot of miles on it if i bought it. I drive a service truck 4 days a week and only my personal truck a little on my days off.

113K? Have you ever owned a Cummins?

The guy did you a favor by breaking it in for you...

Actually i work for cummins. But i have decided against buying it. The dealership wouldn't work will me on the price. And there were too many things i didn't really like about it to make it worth paying 34K for.

Actually i work for cummins. But i have decided against buying it. The dealership wouldn't work will me on the price. And there were too many things i didn't really like about it to make it worth paying 34K for.

LOL Little high for those high miles

lol I paid 38,416 before taxes on my 07 brand new that i ordered from the factory, showed up with 7 miles on it

Yeah I know there are better deals out there just need to be patient. Hell if this truck was black with 30k on it and all the stock parts (beside suspension, wheels and tires) it would probably be sitting in my driveway right now. lol

113K? Have you ever owned a Cummins?

The guy did you a favor by breaking it in for you...

I with XLR8R on the fact the truck will NOT be hurt ,but you can probably find a much better deal than 34k. I saw a 5.9 inferno red cummins mega go for 19k with 105k on the odo so there are better deals to be had.

I have an 08 CC 4x4 2500 SB, with guages, Smarty, deletes, CAI, MBRP, Mag-hyrtec front to back and leveling kit with steering brace with 50K and a Leer fiberglass topper I will let go for $35K. It's all black/gray leather Laramie with Navigation if you are still interested.