WOW! 34 MPG - I want some of these.

It looks like it. They dang sure didnt offer me the 34 MPG injector. I got the 8-10 MPG ones.

I sent him a little message, saying I am interested. Lets see if he takes the bait. LOL

HAHA, i was just about to send him a message, but you beat me too it. I'll wait till he responds to you.

Here is his response, love how he is using the overhead!

a company in colorado is manufacturing the injectors. i'm still doing some tests on the vehicle that's getting 34mpg.. i've monitored the fuel consomption with a scanner and reset the mpg meter numerous times, but we haven't ran out of fuel and haven't made it to the gas station yet to get 'real' fuel consumption. These injectors were origanally made for horse power, not fuel economy. if that's all your looking for give me a couple more days before purchasing the injectors.. other mod's done to get 34 mpg? intake manifold elbow, programmer, 4 inch exhaust, air filter, egr delete, egr cooler delete, cylinder head fuel return system.. let me know if you have any more questions.

I sent him the link to the thread over on psn. I think he knows everyone is laughing at him. LOL

hey i can get 34 mpg too. all you have to do is reset your milage computer going down a hill and dont touch the go pedel.:lolly:

his reply:

TO ALL PERSONS LOOKING AT THE 6.0 PERFORMANCE INJECTORS: THIS POST WAS PUT ON THIS ACCOUNT BY A NON-ACCOUNT HOLDER. I DON'T NOT SELL THESE INJECTORS, ELITE-DIESEL DOES OUT OF COLORADO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OBTAIN THEM PLEASE CONTACT THEM. AGAIN, THIS AUCTION WAS PUT ON EBAY BY AN NON-ACCOUNT HOLDER AND I APPOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION. THANX

hey i can get 34 mpg too. all you have to do is reset your milage computer going down a hill and dont touch the go pedel.:lolly:

my dad's excursion got over 99 mpg in nuetral down a hill going 80mph!!!

Back