Wow....

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
Well i fixed the truck and i still could not get the rpms i want. Well today i got frustrated and pulled my floormats out and took it for a drive to the car wash. WOW 4k in any gear i want and it runs like a raped ape. Im thinking of looking for some kills tonight.

Safety recall ! or buy some thinner Mats for that truck ! hum maybe i should pull mine out and see if i gain any power ??????????

LOL ya i have carpet like mats and on top of those i have rubber ones and the carpet ones seem to bunch up under the pedal. I was at work yesterday and somebody asked me if i did that to keep me safe. I got to thinking and pulled them and, WOW it made a difference. From a dead stop starting in 2nd i can hit 4k in about 1 second, 3rd will hit 4k in about 2 and 4th will hit 4 in 3. From a roll at 55mph to 90 feels like 2 seconds. I know the numbers sound corny but let me put it to you this way. From a dead stop i can hit 90 in like mach "oh ****".

Now i just need to keep from barking the turbos, so i may be looking into a blowoff valve sooner then thought.

And thanks to smokem for all the call and all the questions i had. If it wasnt for him i would still be trying to figure out my timing predicament.:hehe: :bow:

I am 1 step in front of yawl. I pulled the floor mat out and herculined the floor, and kept it real thin under the go pedal.

Back