Wrecked 96 2500 4x4 12 valve

Legendarydslper

1996 Reg Cab 2500
4x4
Automatic trans
12 valve of course!
211k miles on it

Truck was hit in the front passenger side, with some frame and suspension damage, also has the typical dodge rust.

Engine is clean and leak free, truck can be started and driven around a little.

Transmission shifts great

Dana 60 out front and Dana 70 out back.

Would be great if you had a truck that needed a engine or complete drive line. This is not a fixer upper.

Might be willing to part out if parts get spoken for!

ASKING $2900 or best offer.

Mike

(248) 342-2865

Its about an hour and a half away from me, I will have to get some here pretty soon. Its not horrible, but like i said, its about only good for the drive line.

Will also do this truck and cash for a common rail. Truck must be valued in the 10-13k range, and I have cash to make that difference.

I will have some pretty soon, the truck is about an hour and a half from me and I am very busy with school and work, not to mention I just sold my daily driver, and I am at my girlfriends mercy as to when I can borrow her car haha.

I am going to put it this way: This truck is probably not a rebuilder. It has all of the typical dodge rust, front suspension is out of wack. This truck is ideal for taking out all of the drive line (engine,transmission, axles, driveshafts) some interior parts, wheels/tires and scrapping the rest.

I do not have the time to part the truck out, I bought it to build an engine for my 99 24 valve powered truck but have since sold that.

Hey I will tell you what. I am in route back to the states as I write this. I am very interested in it. I would pick it up myself. I am from Chicago and will be there the whole month of May on leave. I need this for a GMC I am planning on putting a cummins into.

It is stock, and it runs great, just cant drive it because of the front end damage. Like i said, perfect for a swap into another vehicle.

Back