wrong colored smoke

slow01dodge

my buddy has 90hp nozzles, smarty tnt, schied built 66 charger, all delets. when they put the nozzles on they didnt send the injs off to have them tested and has always complained of a loud ticking comeing from the injs after a week or two of driving. then he said it has started i guess tumping out the exhuast not as bad as a exhuast valve wound sound i dont think. called me a couple days ago and said light throttle driving smokes white blue, mash it and it turns black? not real sure about that but also said it has a white film in the antifrezze tank. any body have any ideas on these problems. i gotta take a look at it for him this week some time and i aint ever messed with the 6.7s any thats y i ask.

check the over head, maby a cross head fell off causeing sound out of exhaust.

Tell him to stop driving till its fixed or expect the worst.

Pull dip stick in morning see if it's making oil
Injector tubes may not be seated properly
Tips could be installed wrong
Pull sticks send them out for testing
Film in coolant maybe head gasket?
Either way Have someone qualified do the testing and work if he has not done this yet could save him alot in the long run.

Good luck.

well i work on ton trucks every day just not these yet i have told him time after time to send them, off other people tell him they are all right because the dodge place done a cut out test on them and said they where good i just wasnt sure if the pressure had to be set like the vp injs. and was thinking of head gasket problems but if it was oil it should be darker i would think and fuel from a inj cup wont turn to a film in antifrezze. what should the overhead be set at factory specs or tighter. i dont think that a bridge would have fell off if so he really wouldnt be drivin it. thanks

i talked him into sendin the injs off i guess i will send them to industrial unless yall know a better and cheaper place and nobody knows what specs to run the over head at?

Factory lash on chrysler 6.7 is .010" intake, and .026" exhaust. Don't go any bigger, it will just be noisier and run the risk of a crosshead jumping off. White haze he's overfueling, and if it's "thumping" out the exhaust, the tips are prolly dicked up and it's dripping. So get a nice lil "thump" as his exhaust valves are opening. Was told thin white film could be oil, could also be fuel but coolant and fuel shouldn't have any place to mix unless you have an aftermarket fuel cooler or some internal damage of the block. I'd say send the nozzles, get them checked, and if he's worried about coolant, go ahead and flush it.

yea i ceretanly wouldnt go bigger on the gap cant gain any thing by that thanks for the help