WTB 1.0 87/80 t4 housing

r-rated diesel

Wanted to know if anyone had a 1.0 for a 87/80 turbine that they want to sell.
270-590-8320 thanks!

I'm liking it. Drives well on the street. I may need to drop to a .90 housing to help keep it lit on the track. If that's not enough I'll restall the convertor as well. What did you decide to do for your turbo?

I second this WTB add (if anyone has a second), I need a housing for my fmw80/87...R-rated first clearly, no sense in making another add

I'm liking it. Drives well on the street. I may need to drop to a .90 housing to help keep it lit on the track. If that's not enough I'll restall the convertor as well. What did you decide to do for your turbo?

I gotchya. I think im just going to get a 87/80 turbine put in my 75 and step it up to a 1.0 and go from there.*bdh*

I have one I thought about selling? not super sharp on turbo stuff my turbo is a compr475 from bullseye I thought about stepping up to a 1.10 where can I buy one, if I can get a 1.10 I would for sure sell mine. mine is a 87/80 turbine

Just ask around on here to see if you find a new one or call forced injection. Maybe ask Tmoney or blacksdiesel

Should be anywhere from $170-$200 for a new one depending on who is selling it. I have .9, 1.0, and 1.1 here but plan on swapping them all around to see what works the best for my application.

178788 - 1.0

Last edited:
Should be anywhere from $170-$200 for a new one depending on who is selling it. I have .9, 1.0, and 1.1 here but plan on swapping them all around to see what works the best for my application.

178788 - 1.0

That number is for the newer 87/81

Just to let the OP know so he can check to see if he's able to use the P/N you posted. It'd be disappointing to buy the wrong housing.
BW doesn't cut a off the shelf housing for the 87/80 they have them for the 83/74 & the newer 87/81

that's my housing, if this is correct what do these sell for? Would you guys mind to get me setup with somebody so that I can get a 1.10 housing?

Back