wtb: 3rd gen 4x4 reg cab

smonska

I have $15k cash in hand, looking for a 3rd gen 5.9l 4x4 SRW, manual windows & locks with vinyl floors are OK with me as long as the truck is in good clean condition.

DUDE get a loan for 3 k and purchase Golddusters 06. . . i want it bad but cant do it right now.

Thanks! That's close to what I'm looking for. He has some stuff on it I don't need and I need a break on the money. I'll see if we can make a deal

buy it and sell off what you dont want, if this truck was at a dealer i would have already headed that way to make some exchanges. . . .

Looks like a great deal, but I don't want a lifted truck (gonna be towing) and he doesn't have any of the original suspension. If I had the money to play with buying a truck for $18k and stock parts to put it back and sell stuff, I'd do it. But I'm a little strapped to go that route.

thats a heck of a deal, if i had the money i'd buy it, its not lifted to much that you couldnt tow with it. i had a 00 model chevy crew cab with 6in susp. lift with 36 on it with a big block i tow with. i think you would be fine

thanks guys for all the help tryin to sell my baby. btw steve i left u a message stating rearend info u requested. any questions feel free to ask... :)