Wtb 47rh today if possible

superdutyfarmer

Looking for 47rh Trans in working order, Eastern pa/md would be ideal, I am posting this as a last ditch effort to get me ranger to Antrim diesel days to drag race. I don't have a lot left in the budget. If I can find one and swap it in before I leave tonight I'll bring it. Also would be willing to bring Trans jack and swap in hotel Parking lot in md. Any leads appreciated thanks Rodney (570)778-5189

Yes 2wd. I wish I could help, but I don't have the housing or output. And I'm 8 hours away.
Good luck!

We have one. Fresh rebuild with better valve body. We'll load it up and bring it with us tomorrow if you want to use it. We also have a super single converter if you need it. Just let me know. 304-439-1821

They are not drag racing Saturday. Just Sunday.

Bodacious I'll call you on my lunch break here. Also got a pm on maybe being able to get some help with my Trans. I have one that was supposedly rebuilt before I got it but the valve body was messe up. I bought a goerend valve body and put that in. It was supposed to be a partial full manual valve body I can click though the gears but it will not lockup the convertor or come out of second gear. I have a dpc high stall convertor for it and it works perfect for lighting the 364 I'm running just need to figure out what I'm missing .

I have another valve body with the solenoid on it may try that and see what happens gonna play with it tonight

Ok, I checked the switches for od and lockup and they are wired right, just for ****s and giggles I took the spring off the throttle valve and it shifted through all the gears? This is probably gonna be a really stupid question but when you hold the valve open you pull the lever to the rear of Trans?

Ok that's how I had it and it started working when I removed the spring off the Trans??? The lever is just hanging out at the moment and I works. Gonna try it the way it is and see what happens

I'm not sure, that's what I questioned but I bought it used and don't know the exact details on it. Meh told me that he had a spring on it working it open