WTB 89-93 D250-350 RCLB 4x4 Manal Cummins

SOOTBANDIT

As the title states im in the market for a truck to be my project over this fall, winter and spring and hopefully have it ready to pull the start of the 2011 season. So this truck is going to be a dedicated puller so does not have to be fancy if i have to sit on a 5 gallon bucket to drive it home or on a trailer so be it mileage not concerned with. So just let me know what you have for me. Thanks Brandon

89-93 Dodge

I have a 1990 excellent condition sled puller 80 rear nv4500 60 front (2) engines one low compression or a haisley built. trailer 98 dodge 1 ton 12 valve 5 speed with a 8.5 truck camper will make you a super deal on the package or truck only. phone 740-662-9931 or cell 740-541-0831 Danny Thanks:what:

Someone has got have one somewhere that their wife is calling it an eye sore lol i have searched craigslist, autotrader, ebay high and low and nothing

I have enough donor trucks and parts to put together a decent 4x4 with a 5 speed 2 or 3 times over.
I'd make you a decent deal on one, but it'd be "Some Assembly Required" and "Mulicultural" in appearance.:hehe:
I even have a good start on a mild "Performance Engine", POD injectors, VE with a 3200 spring, 16cm exhaust housing, along with a decent engine to put it all on.

Mark.

Pics of your collection would help lol sounds decent like i said dont ahve to be same color can have any amount of rust as long as i got sturdy driveline and motor