WTB bike that needs work

TeamM

Looking for a Bike such as a CBR or GSXR that needs work. Looking for one that needs a motor rebuild or some other kind of work. Let me know what you have!

I'm thinking of selling my '04 Honda Interceptor 800... It needs a little body work from the one time I went fell, but it runs great and gets 45-50 MPG depending on how hard you ride it. It also has high miles as it was my commuter when I lived in SoCal... I think it has almost 43,000 miles on it, but still runs great. I haven't ridden in much at all in the past year and am thinking of getting rid of it and getting a Jetta TDI. If someone wants to buy it or trade for a decent TDI with me throwing in some cash let me know...

By the way it is the rare Asphalt semi-flat black color so the little scratches on the front that I didn't replace don't even really show... I would also consider throwing in my helmet and riding gear. Both for winter and summer riding complete setups... two jackets, two pairs of pants and several pairs of gloves...

Last edited:
Looking for something more like a 600rr or gsxr 600

Looking for something more like a 600rr or gsxr 600

That was what I was thinking before I bought the VFR... But then thinking about the 74 mile (each way) commute I had, I decided on a bike that was a little more comfortable. The VFR handles very well and is plenty powerful, just not quite as light as the 600 cc full sport bikes... I really like the bike, but I don't have time to ride just for fun very often, so I figured I'll probably sell it...

I guess not... I haven't even listed the bike yet so I guess I shouldn't be pushing it... but if it sells it sells!