WTB: Built 47re Transmission, injectors and turbo.

jjv101

Looking at upgrading my 2001 cummins since selling it bone stock isnt working out i may as well keep it.

Looking for a fully built 47re Transmission:
-Suncoast or Goerend perfered, but shoot me some offers
-Must be able to handle the abuse of 600hp
-MUST HAVE paper work

Will also look at:
-150hp and 200hp injectors
-head studs
-aftermarket turbo to compliment 150/200hp injectors.

Please post specs and prices here before PMing me

How about you just call Suncoast or Goerend about a tranny? Same would work with any of the reputable injector and turbo suppliers. Unless I am missing something, you are currently barkin' up the wrong tree.

kscummins, as mech2161 said, I am looking to see what used items are out there. I know i could call shops and dealers. Thanks

My buddy has a fully built ats for sale i listed on here for him. all billet shafts 5star tourqe converter and billet flexplate. around 20,000 miles on it. U could prolly drive b 4 we pulled, gettin ready to convert to a manual

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like such a prick. Misunderstanding on my part.

i have a 48re in dodge products goerend full billet
I dont believe 48re will work, someone correct me if im wrong

My buddy has a fully built ats for sale i listed on here for him. all billet shafts 5star tourqe converter and billet flexplate. around 20,000 miles on it. U could prolly drive b 4 we pulled, gettin ready to convert to a manual
Interested, send me a link or some info please!

I have a custom built Garrett GT4094R BB turbo for sale
might be interested. Price? miles? specs?

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like such a prick. Misunderstanding on my part.

Its all good man, it happens

I dont believe 48re will work, someone correct me if im wrong

Interested, send me a link or some info please!

might be interested. Price? miles? specs?

Its all good man, it happens

48RE will work fine in a 2001, that particular trans came out of a 2001.
Just had new clutches put in it last year.

48RE will work fine in a 2001, that particular trans came out of a 2001.
Just had new clutches put in it last year.

48re didnt come out until 03 and03 1/2 up has a electric motor for the tv not a cable also there is a sealing ring on the stator and the torque converter is different fyi

48re didnt come out until 03 and03 1/2 up has a electric motor for the tv not a cable also there is a sealing ring on the stator and the torque converter is different fyi

05 was the year they went to the TV motor. This is an 05 case so it will work with either a TV motor or the cable. You can also put a 48RE convertor on a 48RE trans to address the issue. We pulled the sealing rings off when we had to use 47RE convertors on the 48RE trans.

I never said that the 48RE came from the factory in an 01. I have a 48RE in my 97 FYI.

05 was the year they went to the TV motor. This is an 05 case so it will work with either a TV motor or the cable. You can also put a 48RE convertor on a 48RE trans to address the issue. We pulled the sealing rings off when we had to use 47RE convertors on the 48RE trans.

I never said that the 48RE came from the factory in an 01. I have a 48RE in my 97 FYI.

I doubled checked on the year and I stand corrected

still looking for these things, could really use the trans first as that is what is limiting me right now!

still looking for these things, could really use the trans first as that is what is limiting me right now!

I have a rebuilt 47re with the 6 pinion 48re gear train and high performance red clutchs and stock shafts 2000.00

Back