WTB: CR valve cover and rocker box

red dodge2

as the title says i am looking to those two items. if you dont have one, know where i could find one pretty cheap?

im looking for one to put on my 01 ppumped 24v head, since they already have the breathers in the CR valve cover. im needing the rocker box as well.

im looking for one to put on my 01 ppumped 24v head, since they already have the breathers in the CR valve cover. im needing the rocker box as well.

Are you sure that'll work? Im pretty sure the 24v head is missing 2 bolt holes that hold the rocker box down all the way in the front and to the back, might still work but idk.

I'm pretty sure I've got what your looking for Pm me if you still need this stuff.

yes it will work u just dont use the front and back bolts on the rocker box thats what i use on my 24 valve he saw my setup and liked it alot and i like it alot also!

yep, yours looked pretty good trip. i really just wanting one because it already has the breathers in it and it looks good at the same time.

yes it will work u just dont use the front and back bolts on the rocker box thats what i use on my 24 valve he saw my setup and liked it alot and i like it alot also!

You dont have any oil seeping from the front or rear? I just put my rocker box on my other 24v head and it didn't have a flush fit on the front without pushing it down.

Back