WTB: dodge dually bed

longhorn859

Brap.
I wrecked my truck and am in desperate need of a 2nd gen dually bed. Will travel to pick up.
If you know anyone that has a bed let me know, I have cash in hand.
Chase
513-490-2033

I know of a guy up here in NE PA that has one. I'm not sure how far your are willing to travel though.

Got one

I have one will tale 400$ for it tail gate and all no damage, no rust it is white it is off a 98. I am in eaton Ohio, I am about 1hr N of cincy. If intersted pm me back or give me a call @19375330576. Thanks Jim

there are 2 up near me. i live bout 50 min north east of indianapolis. one is silver and in real nice shape. other is red.. and not sure on the shape. farmer down the road bought a red dually and put a flat bed on it. i know his son. farmer is askin $600 with tailgate i believe. but its been for sale for awhile. so he might be flexible. the other im not sure its just sitting at the end of the drive for sale. i can stop n find out if your interested in traveling up here.

refer to my thread in dodge products. I ahve a red one.

bump seeing if anyone has one closer to cincinnati or lexington

hey man i got a buddy that has a 2000 dark blue dually bed that he is litterally taking off his truck this week.. located in southern IN... pm for his number... he is on here too try 99builder

hey guys i need a dually bed to and the dark blue one sparked my attention. how much?

i have a blue and silver dually bed no dually fenders will take $200 good shape no rust located 30 min south of toledo oh

Back