Wtb engine/trans

Kphilpott

P.I.T.A.
I'm testing the waters on how much I'm going to spend in the next couple of months. I'm looking for a 94-98 cummins that is fully dressed and ready to run. It doesn't have to have a turbo or manifold on it but I would like it to have a injection pump and injectors. Lowish miles would be nice but I'm not really picky about that as long as the engine is in good running order.

Also I want either a 2wd 47re or 48re I'm not really sure which one most people prefer but I would probably choose that route.

Like I said I'm just looking to see how much all of this is going to cost me here in the next couple of months once I start my project up. Thanks in advance for all help and info guys!

I'm testing the waters on how much I'm going to spend in the next couple of months. I'm looking for a 94-98 cummins that is fully dressed and ready to run. It doesn't have to have a turbo or manifold on it but I would like it to have a injection pump and injectors. Lowish miles would be nice but I'm not really picky about that as long as the engine is in good running order.

Also I want either a 2wd 47re or 48re I'm not really sure which one most people prefer but I would probably choose that route.

Like I said I'm just looking to see how much all of this is going to cost me here in the next couple of months once I start my project up. Thanks in advance for all help and info guys!

I have a 47re 2wd for sale.
Pm me.