WTB front and rear drive shafts

97rada

I am looking for 3 total drive shafts. Hoping someone parting out a 2.6 truck or someone going ODL might have one.
Reg cab 47rh front drive shaft
Reg cab 47rh rear drive shaft ( prefer aluminum)
Extended cab long bed rear shaft

Let me know what you have

I got a one piece rear. 1480 joint on the front. 1550 on the rear, also have the weld in 1480 yoke for it also. I never balanced it though. Made it myself. All spicer parts.

I've got an ext cab long bed 4wd with carrier bearing if you're interested.

Looking for single piece shaft for the rear on the ext cab long bed. At most I would want 1480 joints.

Mine is for a ex cab long bed. You would just have to remove the 1550 yoke and put the 1480 in it. I would include the yoke but don't want to mess with changing them.

I have a rear from a 94 ,but it was a nv4500 truck. I'm sure there different lengths. Not sure though

I have to look and see but I had a front shaft with 410 joints from a 95'. I'll let you know sometime today

Looking to see a front shaft with 1410 shafts. Someone parting out a 2.6 truck or something

What material and long bed what cab?

Sorry I forgot Iposted here. It was a 94 4x4 ex cab long bed nv4500. I used the yoke and don't need the rest. Steel drive shaft with carrier bearing. I can send pictures if you need or measurements. Feel free to call or text ,5807890564.