Wtb full race head

fullrut1514

Ready to go head with intake cut off would prefer for it to include the individual runner intake. Bigger valves. Springs and retainers. Has to be a wet head. Ported polished is a must and it will be going on a fire ringed block. Call or text 8133881126

It's actually not that bad, I pretty much use it to keep in contact with fellow diesel guys.

I'm just on FB to troll!!

wellilovethispostandbecauseyoucannotthumb_b64790973e2a715394e00e995d6fcc89_zps23cc4c6f.png

:rockwoot:

Contact Jeremy at Wagler Competition Products, I believe he has a few Cummins heads on hand and ready to go most of the time...

want a cookie? LOL

Hey, Lavon has treated me well over the past couple of years, can't blame a guy for being loyal.....and when there are so many people out there just looking to rip people off I don't see a thing wrong with some cheer leading. :cheer:

Or maybe it's just a "little" man crush.....:hehe: :poke: :Cheer:

Hey, Lavon has treated me well over the past couple of years, can't blame a guy for being loyal.....and when there are so many people out there just looking to rip people off I don't see a thing wrong with some cheer leading. :cheer:

Or maybe it's just a "little" man crush.....:hehe: :poke: :Cheer:

:Cheer: