wtb g56

pjsrider

Hello yall,
I'm looking for a g56 trans from a four wheel drive truck. Looking for one in rebuildable condition for cheap to swap in for my five speed. Or possibly a good take out from someone who is going to an auto. Im in central Florida. Would prefer to pick it up instead of shipping so probably within five hundred miles of 34471.
Thanks
Jay

You can not do an actual rebuild on a G56. The only parts currently affordable are cone bearings and seals. Other than that you're stuck getting a reman from the dealer, which most times are 75% or more new parts and list out for near $3500 exchanged.

The only way I would consider buying a used G56 would be if it's out of a low mile wreck. Just be sure it has no external case damage.

Thank you for the heads up. I was told by lazersmith, the guy who does the gorilla internals that I could send him a broke one and he would replace all the guts with his kit. I'm sure it depends on how badly its trashed inside.

Yeah. Sure do. Either post your Zip code or PM me with it so I can give you a full price shipped right to your door.

G56 Trans, good unit, Definitely a 4wd model. Came from a complete take out. Needed engine and harness for a truck.

I was told around 70k. That was confirmed to me over the weekend. I'll look that zip up now.

I'm stupid and slow sometimes.

Ocala.

2000 cash and I can meet you at 326 exit?

Last edited: