WTB hogan OMG cooler and DHD parts

97rada

I am looking for a hogan OMG cooler for a second gen.
I am Also looking for a DHD main shaft or all internals and the rear housing. Must be one piece housing.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks. Austin

I managed to get the DHD parts but still need a cooler. Have cash. Would love to have one soon

Have you ever checked out on3 performance, they make a couple intercoolers for our trucks.

Water to air? There's a few nice units on here right now for decent prices.

I have contemplated it recently. It's not a terrible idea

Worried about added weight? I think benefits of a water unit would out weigh the weight the truck will put on.

Worried about added weight? I think benefits of a water unit would out weigh the weight the truck will put on.

It's more for simplicity. I will not have a cooler in the cabin so that makes a cluster in the engine bay and the added plumbing gets to be a head ache. That and I have zero experience with water coolers.

I have 1400 cash but can negotiate. I am having troubles finding them new or used now

You can't get new anymore? Guess I'll have to look into an alternative also when I get that far.

Well you can , it's just not as easy. Seems most don't carry them anymore

3630da7452341102ba031ad3e10a1383.jpg

Golden lol and yes you can get them new lol

Last I heard, the guy that makes them either last away or had medical issues, and they were no longer for sale.