WTB non towing dodge mirrors (the plasic ones)

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
I want to get rid of my chrome mirrors on my 94, Not a huge fan of tow mirrors on regular cab trucks. I'll probably paint match them to add to the sleeper effect. MUST be power mirrors, possibly heated ones too.

let me know what you have
-Spence
435-459-913three

Ive got a set. Dont have the screws or nuts for them tho. Ill take $75 shiped. You intrested? There heated and power mirrors off my '00

i have a perfect set, ill take $50 + shipping if you are interested. message me if you would like. these came off of an 01, power heated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set laying around. I can't guarantee that they work tho.

Sent from my paperweight

i think they estimated wednesday. let me know when they get there!

na2a4e9e.jpg

Are you talking this kind?

I put these in my truck and painted them as soon as I got it home. The only down side to them I have found is that I think Dodge put these mirrors on the later 2nd gens (00-02). So, the wiring harness is different for the heat and power between my 96 and the later 2nd gens. I've been going to tear the door panels apart and try to figure the wiring out but I have got that ambitious yet. I just use them like manual.

If you happen to have to rewire yours snap a picture for me so I can wire mine. Thanks!

^ that's the look I'm going for, plus I think it will add to my trucks sleeper effect. It'll just look cleaner in my opinion.

yeah Im going to have to rewire it, but hopefully I can steal the plugs off a newer truck so everything will still plug in like normal.

Any suggestions on how to wire the heated mirrors? will they require a relay? Ive got a plan in mind, just curious if anyone else has some ideas

Last edited:
It was 2 years ago I put them on my truck. I blew a fuze right off the bat and said f that and just use them like manuals. But if I remember correctly the wires on the new mirrors were different colors and I didn't want the headache.

My original chrome mirrors were heated. If you do get them rewired please take pics so I can rewire mine.

Ive got a set of power heated of my 98, the drivers side mirror is a little cracked. I 'll never use them, you can have them.

^ that's the look I'm going for, plus I think it will add to my trucks sleeper effect. It'll just look cleaner in my opinion.

yeah Im going to have to rewire it, but hopefully I can steal the plugs off a newer truck so everything will still plug in like normal.

Any suggestions on how to wire the heated mirrors? will they require a relay? Ive got a plan in mind, just curious if anyone else has some ideas

were they not what you were expecting? i havent heard from you since i mailed them out

oh i figured you would have them by now. ill check on the progress of them after work today and let you know

Back