WTB NP241 DLD Transfer Case

1slowhatch

I'm looking to purchase a NP241 transfer case. It has to be in good working order. My truck is a '95 Ram 2500 Diesel with the manual transmission (NV4500). I believe the only drop in replacement will need to be from a '94-95 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 with manual transmission.

I have cash in hand and can pickup or cover shipping. I'm located in Knoxville, TN.

I have one from a auto, you can swap your input. I'll be with in a hour and half of Knoxville this week.

I have one from a auto, you can swap your input. I'll be with in a hour and half of Knoxville this week.

I don't know if I want to due that. I'm scared of my tcase now, I'm not sure what's wrong with it. Binds up when trying to shift it. Works great without the front drive shaft out, but as soon as you put it in, all hell breaks loose.

I've pulled it apart and not noticed any obvious signs of wear. Maybe shift fork problem?

You DO know you can put that transfer case in a heavy cardboard box and ship it FedEx, right? It's only 85 pounds.
I've done many that way. :)

Mark.

I'm looking to purchase a NP241 transfer case. It has to be in good working order. My truck is a '95 Ram 2500 Diesel with the manual transmission (NV4500). I believe the only drop in replacement will need to be from a '94-95 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 with manual transmission.

I have cash in hand and can pickup or cover shipping. I'm located in Knoxville, TN.

Bump!