WTB: NV4500 5th gear clutch

derek528

If anyone has one or knows of a reasonable place to get one please let me know. Mine broke on the way to work this morning and I would like to get it going as soon as I can.

Thanks Derek

yes the fifth gear clutch is located behind the synchronizer ring on the countershaft.

This piece

attachment.php

I bought one from Allstandard tranny in Indy for like 90bucks. Their phone number is 1-317-788-8000. They were also working on a website onetontransmission.com. I dont know if its up and running yet or not. Talk to Ben or Matt.

Oh and dont be floggin on fifth gear anymore.LOL

I bought one from Allstandard tranny in Indy for like 90bucks. Their phone number is 1-317-788-8000. They were also working on a website onetontransmission.com. I dont know if its up and running yet or not. Talk to Ben or Matt.

Oh and dont be floggin on fifth gear anymore.LOL

Thanks a lot. Thanks for the advice, but 5th is the funnest to flog with the 64 lol.

Let me guess you have 4.10 gears? LOL My buddy has 4.10 and thats the same thing he said. If thats the case, you better buy two.

Let me guess you have 4.10 gears? LOL My buddy has 4.10 and thats the same thing he said. If thats the case, you better buy two.

No actually it has 3.54 gears and 35 inch tires. I guess I just like speed, 100 miles an hour combined with that famous dodge steering, guess how much cloth is left on my drivers seat lol.

I stripped those teeth off twice now. My local tranny shop replaced it with a New Venture gear and cryoed this time, crossing my fingers.