WTB / or TRADE Turbo..

Urbs1391

Wanting to buy a bigger turbo - 64/68/or71/14..

I have an HTT64/65/13ss that I'm willing to trade or I can just buy outright.

Also may have jkidd's 175hp injectors for trade as well.

Please let me know if you are wanting to sell....

Gododge99 has one for sale, pretty good deal! How much money are you gonna give to trade yours for larger?

Is your turbo T3 or T4 flange? Also what flange you looking for? Depending on the dyno run next week i might have a 66/71 that i might be interested in trading.

T3 Flange - Should be stock flange.

I saw Gododge99 turbo - Super B Special, that may be the route I may go. If I do include it in the trade I would at least like 700 credit on it. Not that I would sell it for that price but with a trade I'd consider it.

SKYNYRD - That is a sweet turbo you got there. Just a tad bit out of my price range.

ChevyCummins - What's up with the dyno? I'm not sure if that 66 may be a little bit too big for a DD.

Depending on the deal I may just buy one outright and then sell mine. I'm looking to make some more power without sacrificing drivability, its my DD. I really can't afford twins, so my next best thing is to move up a bit.

I am running my truck on the dyno just to see what it will do and have been thinking of dropping down to a 64mm turbo for daily driving the amount of miles i drive a day.

Turbo..

Gododge99 has one for sale, pretty good deal! How much money are you gonna give to trade yours for larger?

I am running my truck on the dyno just to see what it will do and have been thinking of dropping down to a 64mm turbo for daily driving the amount of miles i drive a day.

Ok. Let me know how she does, I drive maybe 12 miles a day sometimes 20. It's my DD but the base I work on is 5 miles from home. The 64 I have right now light pretty fast with the 175. I have no problem pegging the Spedo on 37's. Like i said I would like to have a bigger single.