WTB programmer for 01-02 dodge 24v

matchbox637

Need something that's programmable on the fly,has gauge display . Suggestions on the best 1 for my truck would help. Its used to tow 25-30k often mostly stock. Mods include air intake straight exhaust and a F.A.S.S. lift pump

you said "WTB programmer" and "programmable on the fly"

no such thing exists for your truck. you'll be plugging in a module, not programming the ECM

carry on

A blue chip FMS box it programmable on the fly. You can adjust the % of fuel and change timing from inside the cab. I have a redline but its too much for what your wanting.

Thanks 1stack @ Forrest my bad you got what I was trying to say. As far as me saying that's what I said it's alil thing called a joke you boys on this site are way to serious lighten up you'll live longer

Matchbox. I run an Edge Juice w/ Attitude. On the fly adjustment with guages. It also has turbo cool down timer (which you'll want if you tow as heavy as I do) that can be set for time or egt min to kill the motor. It ain't gonna net you 600+ ponies like some of the other devices, but it will wake up your truck and allow you to control it while towing. I normally run mine on level 2 which is about the equivalent of the Edge EZ. If you can live without the gauges, the EZ will get you what you need, but I'd rather get the Attitude module with the Juice like I said. It will give you control of low boost fueling and keep records of max values. When I tow it is normally around #20K-#30K. Then you can bump to level 5 and play, but I drive on "tow", level 2, almost 99% of the time. It will also give you tranny temp and lift pump pressure which you need.

moto_0319.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys I'm already checking out the e:thankyou2:dge line an going to do some more research on the blue chip thanks again fellas

You can probably find an Edge on here. They are for sale from time to time.

And put a dayum bed on that truck. :poke: LOL

I've been looking on here an I took the bed off cause the truck is used for hot shot my trailer is 53ft long D.O.T. Says 65ft over all length with because it classifies as a straight. truck 41ft from point of hitch to center of tandems without bed

You won't see many blue chips for sale, most people that get them really like them. Its a very nice smooth fueling.

Quadzilla Adrenaline with Pulse Verson 2 monitor and I'll teach Anthony how to adjust it Box, plus I'll even DL the tunes I still have from when I had my 99. LOL

I had a Edge Juice on my 99, and no offense if you like yours 4x4Dually but mine had no balls but mine was a Auto. I sold my Edge and bought a Quadzilla Adrenaline and it woke my truck up! :rockwoot: Has all the options of Edge plus a lot more.

Adrenaline 98-02 Dodge 5.9 Cummins