WTB Reg cab 12v- the cheap versoin

gearhart73

I've been looking around for a while now and haven't been able to find anything I think is reasonable. I'm wanting a 96-98 12v reg cab 4wd auto. I don't need it to have a good body or interior as long as the frame and driveline is in good shape. I'm not really wanting to travel too far from Ohio to get one but it just depends on condition and price. Anyone have any leads for me?

How rusty can it be?

Seems here in the rust belt clean trucks go for absurd amounts even with 400k miles on them in many cases.

The body doesn't need to be much at all but the frame needs to be good. Prices around here just seem to be dumb. There's not a chance that I'm spending $10,000 on a beat 94 but that seems to be what everyone is asking.

I've just been looking for 96+ to get the better pump so I wouldn't have searched for the 94s and 95s you posted. And I'm looking for under $5000 with that. Been looking around Columbus mostly but I just started to expand out a little. Most I've seen the frames are junk or someone had an ace mechanic under the hood.

I'll sell you the truck I just bought as a roller. I just wanted the motor and trans. It's a reg cab 4x4

Sell you everything I have 4000. No short block, trans or transfer case. It was a rclb that I started to change into a club cab short bed. Dana 80 disk rear housing, full interior, mint short bed, 3 sets of doors including a brand new lmc set. Timing covers from 95 12v come with it, all the wiring, stock head, no fueling or air setups. I also have a friend local to you that can haul it all down.

I'm wanting to move on this stuff Justin. I have over 7k in parts sitting here.