WTB stock 2nd gen chrome wheels

madmikeismad

So mad
Like the ones on the truck in the album in my sig. Hopefully somewhere close to Oklahoma. Might be interested in trading mine plus cash. If they have 33's on them already, not too wide or mud tires of any sort, that would be a plus.

Thanks.

EDIT: I guess the link is gone. I'll post it in a bit.

hahaha google found my truck from a very old post on CF when I searched for "purple people eater dodge diesel".

These the are wheels I want.

27344-rear-lift-20100908104526.jpg

I was looking back through pictures from the day I got it, and realized bone stock was the best it ever looked. I like them better than any aftermarket option, I don't take the truck to the track anymore, I'm trying to restore to "factory appearance" with the 2 tone and everything, and they just looked really damn good for a factory wheel. And I hate chrome.

I used to have a set. Had to get rid of them tho because they cracked around the bead.

I always thought they were a decent looking wheel, especially for a stocker.
They also look good on trailers, if you use a narrow spacer, or a wider axle.

Mark.

I always thought they were a decent looking wheel, especially for a stocker.
They also look good on trailers, if you use a narrow spacer, or a wider axle.

Mark.

Exactly. I've yet to see an aftermarket wheel on any full size truck that didn't just look ghetto and impractical. Unless it's just a standard steelie for trails and crawling and whatnot. I absolutely hate mine, but they're light weight and cheap lol.

Mike have you looked for steel aftermarket wheels? I have a bunch of the chrome steelies Id give you but don't want to mess around trying to ship.

Mike have you looked for steel aftermarket wheels? I have a bunch of the chrome steelies Id give you but don't want to mess around trying to ship.

Not sure if this was before or after we talking lol, but I already got a set coming.

For the record, this is the look I want to get back too, minus the topper. And I'm keeping the sport front end, because phuck the stock bumper's plastics.

DSCF1673.JPG

3rd gens are nice but everyone around her wants and arm and a leg for them. I will prob do 4th gen on my toy but those are just as pricy.