WTB The UGLIEST 1st gen 4wd truck for drivetrain.

scat

I want to get my crew cab back on the road and looking for a donar truck to help me along. As long as it runs, 4wd, dana 60 front, 3.55 gears would be nice, and its still driving kinda. Frame could be broke in half, rolled over, hit a deer or what ever as long as drivetrain is all there and its runs. Willing to drive up to 400 miles to pick a beauty up from La Crosse Wi. Send me a message and we can go from there.

You could look into just swapping transfer cases and going to a new D60/80 combo, or even an AAM set. I think that's my plan for my '74.

Just my $.02

I had the truck running at one time and all i wanted was power after power so i put it on the side. Just need a solid tow rig and ve's always got good fuel mileage. Trying to keep mods to a minimum.

Would also entertain 94-98 12 valves with motor and trans. As long as it runs and maybe moves.

Just took a deposit on mine for $1k. Not running but 98% complete. If he doesn't arrive with the rest of the money by Friday it'll be up again.

Pm sent. Id be also open to a 24v isb with wiring and transmission too. The gears are turning in my head!

...The gears are turning in my head!
Or maybe you're over-speeding the rat in the wheel? ;)

I've a bunch of 1st and 2nd gen options, not the least of which are a 1st gen NP205 and Getrag 5 speed or even an NV4500.

Hell, I even have a Non-53 24 valve 5 speed engine sitting here that needs to go away.

Mark.

Back