wtb your junk turbos, rods, pistons, valves cranks blocks

2000_fummins

jack of all master of few
Mods if I'm not allowed to do this go ahead an delete. I want the stuff you would most likely scrap to keep coast down. This is for art related projects. I'm from pa so closer is better. Would love to find a cummins block that's junk but don't have a window in it.
Thanks guys

What's wrong with a windowed block!!? Shipping is going to kill your dream! I got a block and crank with ventilation and a cam missing one cylinder. :)

Last edited:
dang too bad you arent closer, ive got a couple of collected items i wouldnt mind getting out of my way lol. few turbo parts, couple of bad 12v pistons, and a duramax block thats missing some cylinder wall lol

If you are able to obtain some pistons/rods, post up some pics of what you're doing. I could always use some new art for the crib if you're interesting in selling some stuff.

Sent from some third world country.

OTE=RascalMafia;2288012]If you are able to obtain some pistons/rods, post up some pics of what you're doing. I could always use some new art for the crib if you're interesting in selling some stuff.

Sent from some third world country.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt take any $ since I'm just having fun with it. I'd send you some thing for shipping. I've got a few things done for the house. Know time to decorate the man cave. I've got lots of parts but more is better lol. I got a few ideas I'm figuring out, some big some small.

Where at in PA? I have a complete good short block w/ one cracked piston located 18064. Out of 02 VP truck.

dang too bad you arent closer, ive got a couple of collected items i wouldnt mind getting out of my way lol. few turbo parts, couple of bad 12v pistons, and a duramax block thats missing some cylinder wall lol

Shipping won't be bad for turbos, pistons, rods in them pre paid box things you get at the post office :evil

What's wrong with a windowed block!!? Shipping is going to kill your dream! I got a block and crank with ventilation and a cam missing one cylinder. :)

Not going to lie, I'm stealing one idea kind of. Block coffee table, that holds the Jack, captain, Jim, ect and a window less block is preferred. LOL

What would you pay for a 12V block?

I should of said one block :hehe:. Snedge I would like a bare block, no front case, pump, internals, ect. An if it's truly a useless block I'd pay scrap price. I belive your fairly close to me to so no shipping.

FWIW, I got $290/ton for my last load of clean cast iron, blocks, heads, etc., which was last Saturday.
$265/ton for heavy prepared iron, like crankshafts, connecting rods, bolts, strap steel, pushrods, etc.

Mark.

where in pa are you? i have a few turbos and a lot of other cummins misc just laying under my work bench!