WTT: 02 ppumped 24valve sport for 3rd gen

02 ppumed 24 valve. its the truck in my sig and avatar its charcol grey sport with fender flares fiberglass aar ramair hood black out tint tow mirrors and cab lights no rust at all has 20 inch motosport five spoke rims on it with 35x12.50 toyo mts on it minor chips on fender flares from over sized tires interior is charcol cloth no holes or tares has a pillar gauges no crack in dash has genos shifter balls on the tranny and tcase full sound system after market speaker ran thru alpine 4 channel amp and 12 JL audio sub ran thru alpine mono block husky liners, engine wise it has everything done thats in my sig and then some estimated power at 700-750hp only real problem with it is the tcase wont engage into 4 low , 4 hi 2 hi and neutral work fine tho so i dont know what up with it well over 30,000 invested would like to trade for 3rd gen or sell out right 22,000 obo

motor has :160 pump full cut dv's, .120 holders lines tubes, 5k springs, powerpartsengineering cam,110# springs, port'n'polished head, 240 hp bully dog injectors, ats exh manifold comes with ats arcflow, fass 150/150, s475 turbo, full 5inch exhaust, its a 6 speed witha southbend 3850 altho have 3600 plate in it now comes with the 3850 preasure plalte,

thats pretty much the just

02 ppumed 24 valve. its the truck in my sig and avatar its charcol grey sport with fender flares fiberglass aar ramair hood black out tint tow mirrors and cab lights no rust at all has 20 inch motosport five spoke rims on it with 35x12.50 toyo mts on it minor chips on fender flares from over sized tires interior is charcol cloth no holes or tares has a pillar gauges no crack in dash has genos shifter balls on the tranny and tcase full sound system after market speaker ran thru alpine 4 channel amp and 12 JL audio sub ran thru alpine mono block husky liners, engine wise it has everything done thats in my sig and then some estimated power at 700-750hp only real problem with it is the tcase wont engage into 4 low , 4 hi 2 hi and neutral work fine tho so i dont know what up with it well over 30,000 invested would like to trade for 3rd gen or sell out right 22,000 obo

motor has :160 pump full cut dv's, .120 holders lines tubes, 5k springs, powerpartsengineering cam,110# springs, port'n'polished head, 240 hp bully dog injectors, ats exh manifold comes with ats arcflow, fass 150/150, s475 turbo, full 5inch exhaust, its a 6 speed witha southbend 3850 altho have 3600 plate in it now comes with the 3850 preasure plalte,

thats pretty much the just

i cant find the pics extended cab? i have a 07 totally loaded but id need 35,000 out of mine not sure if you were wanting to trade up. We can talk maybe if you want to pm me your cell. Mine is twins and everything only 37,000 way much more

yeah mine extended cab i havent got pics up yet hopefully tonight or tomorrow there will be and id rather find somethin to trade straight up for

i will trade you straight up for a sweet 01 ranger. What kind of valesprings does it have, Has anybody local worked on it?

i will trade you straight up for a sweet 01 ranger. What kind of valesprings does it have, Has anybody local worked on it?

haisly 110# springs and yes a little diamond in the ruff place i like to call ~BURTON BROTHER PERFORMANCE~ garunteed everyday low prices and fast friendly affordable repairs:clap:

haisly 110# springs and yes a little diamond in the ruff place i like to call ~BURTON BROTHER PERFORMANCE~ garunteed everyday low prices and fast friendly affordable repairs:clap:

Them guys need to get to work on their own ****. Decatur june 9th is coming fast

I have an 03 2500 qc sb auto loaded leather with 136k on it totally stock That I would trade you

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02200.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

bump theres gotta be someone who wants this

nice truck i would be interested in a trade for my 07 cr if you could come up with some cash. I know you said no before! Just thought i would ask. I can go into more details on mine if you would like.

dont get me wrong id like to have somethin like that but just not the payments on somethin like that lol