WTT 2008 F250 6.4 CREW CAB Spartan 310 for CUMMINS

black beauty

Hey guys, I have a 08 F250 crew cab lariat that I would like to trade for a 05 or newer cummins. Must be a crew cab. Id like gray,black or white. Would like it to have at least a good trany in it.

For my truck, It only has 23xxx miles on it!! I have the spartan tune in it. 310hp, AFE intake and exhaust. It also has the spartan TCM upgrade. No money was spared! Should dyno around 560-580. It will flat out run!. I have BRAND NEW Mickey thompson ATZ tires with 18x10 wheels. The rocker pannels and Bumpers have been Linex'd and I had them add the linex extra that will make it look brand new for years to come. It also has bushwaker fender flares. Now for the bad part. It does have a rebuilt title. The truck was red and had damage. NO frame damage though. I didnt want a red truck so we put a F450 cab on it that was NEVER damaged. and the bed is off of another truck that didnt have any damage either. I got the truck aligned so there is for sure no frame damage at all. This truck is good as new! Runs and drives like a charm. Dont let the title scare you. Its a great truck

here are some pics, these pics dont have the fender flares installed yet. I can get some of the truck the way it sits now with the fender flares if you want.

truck-1.jpg

F2500000.jpg

F2500.jpg

F250.jpg

F250000.jpg

F25000.jpg

ford

i have a 2007 dodge diesel 5.9, 4x4, 4 door, short box ,i would trade clear title, grey, good trans.:Cheer: if you would like call 1-608-343-2859.:thankyou2:

could you post some interior pics? since its a lariat im assuming that its leather?

yeah, its tan leather interior. Ill try and get some pics of it tomorrow. it has the two captains in front with center console and rear bench

This makes me think hard about how much I like that fummins in the driveway.

How much do you want for it? Out right.

And do the stock wheels come with it?

Man, i dont know. havent thought about that. Id probably take what I got in it which is a little over 28k. Id have to check all my receipts... The truck has 23k miles on it.

Anything done to the trans? Outright price?

I have the spartan TCM. That will save the trans from my understanding. It was $700 but I figured it was worth it.

Hmm, what about a Mega Cab. Tempting!!!!!

maybee! send some pics! quadking41@hotmail.com