WTT 6.0 LS2 Trailblazer SS

Nickscott89

My dad is wanting to possibly trade his trailblazer SS with the LS2 6.0 Vette motor for a crew cab diesel. The trailblazer is a 2008 with exactly 20000 miles. Corvette drilled rotors with the best pads u can buy, auxillary tranny cooler, 3m adhesive paint shield, tinted windows, magnaflow stainless exhaust, 5 year 100000 mile warranty, mobile one synthetic oil, cloth interior. This truck is his pride and joy. It was never driven hard and it spends most of its time getting cleaned.

TrailblazerSS1.jpg

TrailblazerSS.jpg

guys... first of all, he said crew cab... 2nd of all, you're talking about a $17-22k vehicle... quit insulting him and embarassing yourselves :o

guys... first of all, he said crew cab... 2nd of all, you're talking about a $17-22k vehicle... quit insulting him and embarassing yourselves :o

Spot on my friend, read the post its gotta be a crew cab and this trailblazer is a $25000 vehicle if not more!!!!!

forrest you dont have to be a douche bag, obviously there would me money involved. Quit being a dick :]

i dont think hes being a dick i think hes being honest..yall are offering 10 year old vehicle for a real nice 08 it would take alot of money for me to come off of mine

sorry if that came off overly rude, but you know how it goes... lotsa dreamers and tire kickers out there :o

didn't see any mention of trade + cash... and never mind the fact that he said crew cab :o

WHat!!! ur dads selling his SS!! How come? Its nice ive seen it a few time!! Sounds great to!

BUMP

Back