WTT axles!!!

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
i just got a 99 dodge with 4.10's in it.

anyone have a set of 4x4 axles with 3.55's or 3.73's?

the axles i have for sale are aam 9.25 front and 11.5 rear with 3.73 gears.

i would rather just swap gears but my pops said it's a lot easier to swap complete axles

thing is it shouldn't be hard to sell the 80 there are plenty of puller looking for them
axles are easier to swap if they are set up the same. alot goes into swapping ring gears and pinions you have to know what your doing

it does have dana 80 & dana 60.
anti spin.

i would like to trade for same axles, just different gears.

i want to trade my dana 70 detroit locker 3.55 gears with 32spline axles and a deep rear diff cover. for a dana. what do you think. pm me or call
410-517-9331 thanks,
Rich

I am lookin for a single wheels 11.5 got an 04 dodge 3500 drw that I want to make into a single wheel.Was gonna see if anyone doing sled pulling would be interested in it for a single wheel.I have changed the rear end fluid at 78g's but the guy called me said .. did you just put some in I said no and he is like your trani,transfer case and axles dont need changin but i told him change the fluid anyways.I dont tow nothing with it just drive the p&%% out of it thats about it.Has no leaks or anything.Just hwy and on post driving thats about it.Send me a message if interested.

I got a d60-d70 in my 24v with 3.55's. I know you want an 80 but I'm willing to swap.

Back