WTT feeler for turbos

00 black ram

Cummin's Enthusiast
I have a Super B Special with less than 3 mons. and 3000miles on it. was always cooled to 280degrees before shutting down. I would like to see if there is anyone who would like to trade for a big 62mm turbo ex...Silver 62 or SPS 62. I want something that will keep my egt's not to high, over 1500, and spool a lil faster. So hit me up with what you got and we may do some tradin.

Thanks Matt

I perfer to trade for something of close to equal value, pm me an offer and I will think about it.

I'm looking to upgrade from my S300G. Have cash to add to the deal. Let me know if you're interested!

Josh

What size is your s300g 57mm or is it a 62. I lookin for a 62/71 or bigger/14.

I would consider one of the two if I could make twins for a decent price, but as singles they are on the small side for my 200's

Just wanting to put a 62/71 or bigger so I can get back some of my spool on the low end.

My brother would be interested in trading you, but his truck is a 3rd gen. He has a 62/71/13ss. You would just have to keep your exhaust housing & the compressor housings wouldn't interchange. If you would send your compressor housing to HTT, might be $200 to upgrade to new 62 2nd gen housing. Someone on here may even be willing to trade you your 64 compressor housing for a 62 from a 2nd gen. We could probably work something out. PM me if you want to talk.

Back