wtt gt3788r over gt4202r

justaslowpig

Wanting to trade my set of Garrett twins built by BT Diesel for a 12 or 24v. Setup is a stage 3 gt3788r over a gt4202r. Setup only have 10K on them. Retail price is 6500 for this setup. Wanting to trade for a built head of 12v performance parts plus cash. Or would sell for 4000 FIRM. PM or text 608 778 4326

ame]

Wanting to see what I can get, so I can get started on my build. Not like I am out to rip anyone off.
I put a picture of setup installed on my previous engine. Can get pictures of everything upon request.

6500 bucks, ouch! I hope they went in with zero issues. I know bb garrets are not cheap but ouch! Looks like a decent set of twins and should work very well together.

This kit allows you to install without moving the heat exchanger. It was very easy to install. Ran a set of ddp 90s with this setup and ran amazing.

I'd hope you'd be happy with it when you paid over 2500 for the piping/fittings. Granted the 4k price you are asking is not bad at all, as long as the turbos are in good shape. This would be a very friendly street/towing setup. I wish ypu the best of luck in your sale and I'm not trying to give you a gard time. Just thinking maybe I need to start building twin turbo kits LOL

Last edited: