WTT: nv5600 swap for built auto

saltyfly88

Im in the process of swapping my truck over to an Auto, along with other things But Id rather just trade someone for there setup. The tranny is out of an 01 2500, its been in my truck for over a year and Ive never had a problem with it.
Approx 130K on the trans.
the clutch is a valair twin disc w/ #3850 plate,
valair flywheel w/ bronze insert And
valair Hydros.
I have the pedals, 2 transfer cases,
NV242DHD with 100k very tight! and a
NV241DLD with No miles since rebuild.
I have pedals,shifter everything needed!!!!!!

Ive never pulled anything more than 5,000lb with the truck, never raced. the truck was my daily driver. But now its my new project. Im looking to get a 47re or 47rh. I want a built tranny, billet shafts. but LMK what you have and I do need everything to come with it pedals, brackets, etc. please PM if your interested Thanks Jim

Trade

I am still willing to trade you my built 47rh. It is all there other than the billet shafts. Let me know?

I have a stock 2002 47re. i would swap you all the parts computers ecm and pcm included plus cash. We can discuss the amount.

I have an extended cab long box. So we might need different rear drive shafts but everything else should fit you won't need any other parts.

Located in PA

Let me know if you are interested.

Im really trying to get a built tranny, but you can shoot me an offer. Once again gus its still here... Jim

I kinda did shoot you an offer. I don't have a built transmission but a stock one I was thinking you might want to build it yourself. then it would be fresh and you would know exactly what parts were in it. I would throw in some extra cash on my side. the question would be how much you would want.

Let me know then.

Hi do you still have tranny and how much hp is the clutch? I ha an 2001 47re full billet tranny ats shafts. Bd flex plate and a vaulve body with tq lock switch. Ats triple disk converter. Truck made 571 to the ground.

Back