wtt or sell* 47rh 4x4

gmcz71502

I have a 47rh with goerend converter,billet input,goerend valvebody. Has red altos and kolene steels, upgraded front planetary to the steel 5pinion. Has 5 clutch front clutch. Has carbon fiber front band. im sure there is more im forgetting. I went to install trans and have a cracked flexplate. Will be buying a BD flexplate this Monday. Im tired of autos. Want to go to a 6speed or a really nice 5speed with heavy duty clutch. Will sell outright for $3800 but would rather trade let me know what you have or if you have anymore questions ask away! I have receipts for all the parts also.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it will work but would have to make switches for lock up and overdrive. not a direct replacement but will work.

yes it will work but would have to make switches for lock up and overdrive. not a direct replacement but will work.

could you jsut pull them off an '01 tranny and bolt them on. my dad has an 01 that needs a tranny is why im asking. I jsut know he wont "rig" something up to work is all

Is it still in new condition? How loose is the converter? Give me a call if you like. I can't PM because of post count. 336-971-3108

who did the build?

how many miles?

I have a 6-speed with a Southbend dual-disc 3600 6 ceramic button.... I am interested in a swap possibly

who did the build?

how many miles?

I have a 6-speed with a Southbend dual-disc 3600 6 ceramic button.... I am interested in a swap possibly

I built it. I use to work at Dodge and built plenty of them. no more then 30,000mi. Im not sure right now cause the truck is at the shop and I forgot to see how many miles are on it right now to give you exact number.

Back