wtt or sell 92 dodge 350 Cummins

I got a 92 dodge dually ext. cab 5spd. I dont have the title for it yet, still waiting for the guy to call me back, but i have the paperwork to file for a title, but for now it would be a great farm truck or for some1 to get the title.. Its got 166k on it and runs like a champ, just needs a battery. Its got turnout stacks on it, i'd say about 5"..
I'd like to either sell it or trade it for a small tractor with or w/o loader, or a nice 4wheeler or anything really, just shoot me with what ya got, ford wheels, flatbed trailer, nitrous kit for 12v, whatever ya got just let me know

2wd, sorry gary lol, i'll get some pics up pretty quick.. if ya wanna stop by and look at it you're more then welcome to

1262189737.jpg

1262190069.jpg

1262190094.jpg

1262189897.jpg

1262189850.jpg

1262189798.jpg

1262189737.jpg

There is two dents in the truck, one is in the bed, on the driver side, and the other is on the dr. side front fender all the way at the bottom where the fender flare hits it.

I'd like to get 2500 obo w/o the title..if i get the title i'll fix some small things on it and bump the price up a little

The owner of it had some work done at a shop around here, and couldn't afford the bill or didn't care about the truck that much.. still trying to figure that out, but anyways the shop sold it w/o doing a mechanics lien i guess, this was back in 06 and its been sold 5 or 6 times since. nobody's been worried about the title.. I just wanted the motor and part the truck out but there's too many ppl interested in those trucks so i figured i'll find another motor and leave this truck complete.. I went by his house twice and left a note on his door and he doesn't call back, and i've been talking to a lady that does this for a living and she said its easy to get the title so i'll start looking into it, but if some1 were to buy it now they could just run their own mechanics lien on it and have it within 3 months